Photo Scanning & uploading instructions
1. First take a Scan or Digital Photograph* of the image you would like to have restored. Save that digital file as a JPEG file (this can be accomplished with the "Save As" selection under the File drop down menu of most programs). When saving, select 300 DPI (dot per inch) or greater, and also select the "RGB" color mode, even if your photo is a black & white photo.
2. Go to the Artistic website at: Upload Link:
3. Upload your JPEG file via the Upload Photo portal on the Artistic website.
4. We will contact you when we have received your file and give you a fee estimate for the restoration. If you are satisfied with our free estimate, we will send you an invoice for on line payment.
5. Artistic will restore your photograph and and send you a proof copy for your review.
6. If you are satisfied with the restoration proof, we will remove all water marks and email you a high resolution JPEG file of the restored image. If you are not satisfied with your restoration, we will make every effort to meet your approval. If you are still unsatisfied with our work, we will refund your order in full. Please note that all sales are final once the image has been approved and sent to you.
Artistic Studios offers high quality prints and custom framing at additional costs.
Please feel free to call if you have any questions at
609-568-6231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org